Snapchat Apk for Android Free Download
Download Snapchat Apk for Android: Snapchat Apk is an image-based messaging and multi-media mobile application. It was originally developed by Snapchat Inc. Snapchat is a project proposed at Stanford University as a selfie app in which the images were explicitly short-lived and gets self-deleted. Developed for iOS in 2011 with a mix of private messaging and public content. In 2012, Snapchat Apk for Android devices with added video snap facility was developed. Snapchat is also available for Snapchat for iOS, Snapchat for Blackberry, Snapchat for Windows Phone, Snapchat for Windows PC, Snapchat for iPad and Snapchat for Mac PC. With gaining popularity, currently, 200 Million people are in Snapchat.
Specially designed for users who love fun and acts crazy with short timer images and videos. What if all these vanishes after a time. Shocked ..? Yes, whatever you share such as a snap, video, audio, stickers, and lots more get self-deleted once your receiver looked at for once. They cannot see it again. Even if they take a Screenshot, you will get a notification stating that they have to take so. Here are the details about Snapchat Apk for Android, what it has along with all its features.
Snapchat Apk- Getting Started:
1. Download the latest free version of Snapchat Apk for Android from the link below. Get it to enjoy. Try out yourself with all the funny stuff in the app.
2. Once installed, sign up for an account using your email id, password and birthday. Provide a Username that will allow your friends to find you out in Snapchat.
3. Snapchat will also scan your contact list so that you could add them as your friend. It is a permission that is made default while you download Snapchat.
4. Adding friends is easy by clicking on the person with a plus button. A long-press on the contact remove or block that contact.
Here is the go !!..
Snapchat Apk For Android – Sending Pictures and Videos:
1. Tap once to shot and hold to record video:
- This is the home screen of Snapchat. Just as a camera you could click a picture using camera icon (top-right corner). Clicking on it either turn on the front cam or back cam.
- Use the flash option if you wish for better clarity (top-left corner).
- Ghost icon gives your profile details and how many friends follow you (top-left centre). Just swipe down to have a look at the options available.
- Now tap on the area of the picture to focus and click on the circle (bottom-center). A single tap will take a picture and hold on the circle will record video.
2. Save Your Photos:
- There is no way possible to view your image on your phone once it is sent. Save your selfies in your gallery with an arrow facing downwards with a line underneath (bottom-left centre icon).
3. Set time limit:
- Set a time limit for your snap to be made available to your friend with the timer icon (bottom-left first icon). As soon as the time exceeds, your snap gets deleted.
- A special thing in Snapchat Apk is that you will receive a notification after your friend takes off your snap a screenshot.
4. Send the snap:
- Click on the arrow button (bottom-right corner) to send your snap. It lets you for precise selection. Click on the empty box (multiple selections available) to send the snap to that contact.
Download Snapchat Apk For Android:
Click the link below to download Snapchat apk,
Snapchat is also available for
Snapchat for Mobile Devices
Snapchat Apk – Special Features:
As specified, Snapchat App will make you go crazy once you get used to the filters, doodles, lenses, swap face, stickers and emojis available. Use these options to look at your other version which would sure make you as well as your friends know the amount of madness you have within. Let them enjoy it for few seconds.
1. Add Profile Photo:
- Tap on the snap icon from the home screen (top-middle icon). Now tap on the Ghost icon in the middle and press the shutter icon to select a snap to add a profile photo.
- It also shows options with people who added you, your friends and add new friends. To add friends just tap on the ghost icon in Snapchat App. Your username given at the time of signing-up for Snapchat will be displayed under the ghost icon.
- Filters produce tints (different shades). After taking a photo, swipe from left to add filters. So that you snap looks even better. There are even options to display the temperature, battery percentage of your phone, date and time, etc.
- You could also add two filters by holding the fingers on the screen edge for the first filter and swipe for the second filter.
- Often lenses are mispredicted as filters in Snapchat, where it differs completely. Lenses are real-time special effects that get added once you pose for the snap.
- After taking a snap, you could draw and do artwork of your choice in the Snapchat. Use the pencil icon (top-right corner) to make your own creation.
5. Adding Texts:
- Adding texts to your snap is made easy by simply clicking on ‘T’ icon (top-right centre icon). Write things inside the text box, and that will be seen as a floating text. You could change its colour, size and its position.
6. Stickers and Emojis:
- Stickers and emojis could be attached in your snap. You can even stick them on the videos. In Snapchat Application, Sticker or emojis starts moving when movements take place in the video.
- Use the icon looks like a box folded (top-right first icon) on the corner to make fun with stickers and emojis.
7. Swap Faces:
- Swap faces by the press and holding the face area in the snap. You will get the wire-frame designs. Hold on till yellow and purple face swap option.
8. Snap better at Night:
- You could even capture snaps at night with better effects by tapping on the moon icon (top-left corner). So that makes your friends know things clearly that are captured in low light.
9. Story and Discover page:
- Swipe left from the Snapchat home screen for Story Page. And a swipe again goes to the Discover page.
- My Story: This is at the top of the screen that has all your stories that include snaps you have set. This will be visible to your friends and followers only for 24 hours of its upload. After that, it gets disappear automatically. i.e. you can update daily.
- Recent Updates: Story page also has updates from your friends in Snapchat App. The newest update occupies the top position. A swipe moves to the next person’s story.
- Discover page has many communities that provide and acts as news, entertainment and publication sources. So with that, one could know about their recent activity easily.
- Save your favourite snaps and stories using Memories. All these will be saved within the app itself. Snaps will be in rectangular format and stories in circular form.
11. View Snapchat Messages:
- Click on the cube icon (bottom-left icon) in the Snapchat main screen to see the snap text. A notification will be displayed on the cube.
- Message screen has filled in square icon and arrow icon. Click on it to view what your friends have shared with you. Note that it gets vanished with a timer set once you open it.
12. Send Audio, Video and Text Messages:
- One could even send a normal text or audio-video messages as chat to the Snapchat contacts. To chat, find them with their contact name in the friend’s list.
- Text message: Snapchat log screen (top-left corner) has voice bubble icon, through which one could send a text message without any snap. It gets self-destructed once the receiver receives it.
13. Audio Video Note:
- Hold down the mobile handset icon and give a short audio note. Similarly, in Snapchat App, use the front camera to record a shorter video note. Hold the circle to record video.
- When you feel either of these notes are not necessary, drag your finger point on the ‘X’ mark to delete it (just above the keypad).
14. Place Audio and Video calls:
- Clicking the calling icon just above the keypad lets you place an audio call. This does not require any phone number.
- Clicking the camera icon from the message screen allows you to place a video call. You could see your receiver face completely on the screen and yourself in the small bubble like button at the screen’s bottom area.
15. Share Photos from Camera:
- Tap on the Picture icon just above the keypad lets you send photos from your camera roll. In Snapchat App, You could add special effects.
- Multiple photos could also be shared by simply tapping the images. Just click on the Send button to send your contacts.
16. Share Stickers:
- You could easily share Stickers in Snapchat by clicking on the Smiley icon available just above the keypad.
So that it. Now I’m sure that you would have known things about Snapchat better. It’s time to use Snapchat Apk for Android.
Comment us for any queries and feedbacks.